Centre International de Formation et de Recherche Avancées en Physique
– Stoica, “Theoretical challenges in double-beta decay” “Latin-American Symposium on Nuclear Physics and Applications”, 23 – 27 October, 2017 (invited talk).
– S. Stoica, New calculations for double beta decay, WORKSHOP ON CALCULATION OF DOUBLE-BETA-DECAY MATRIX ELEMENTS (MEDEX’17), 29 May–2 June 2017, Prague, Czech Republic (invited talk). Published in AIP Conference Proceedings 1894, 020023, 2017; https://doi.org/10.1063/1.5007648.
– S. Stoica, Double Beta Decay and its potential to investigate BSM physics, TESNAT, Antalya, Turkey, April 20 -23, 2018 (invited lecture).
– S. Stoica, Double-beta decay and its potential to explore beyond SM physics, SEENET, BW2018, Nis, Serbia, June 10-14, 2018 (invited lecture). Published in Int. J. Mod. Phys. 33, 1845012 (2018).
– S. Stoica, Neutrino properties deduced from the neutrinoless double beta decay study, Neutrinos and Dark Matter in Nuclear Physics (NDM2018), Daejeon, June 29 – July 4, 2018 (invited lecture).
– S. Stoica, Neutrino properties deduced from the double beta decay study, 39th International Conference on High Energy Physics (ICHEP2018), Seoul, July 4 -11, 2018 (oral presentation). Published in Proceedings of Science http://pos.sissa.it
– S. Ghinescu, O. Nitescu and S. Stoica, Investigation of Lorentz symmetry violation in Double Beta Decay, MEDEX’19, Prague, Czech, May 27-31, 2019 (invited lecture). Published in AIP Conference Proceedings 2165, 020025 (2019); https://doi.org/10.1063/1.5130986
– O. Nitescu, “Study of the effect of newly calculated phase space factor on beta-decay half-live, TESNAT2019, Amasya, Turkey, May 2-4, 2019 (invited lecture).
– S. Stoica, “Lorentz symmetry violation in double-beta decay”, in “Workshop on Physics of Fundamental Symmetries and Interactions” (PSI2019), Paul Scherrer Institute, Zurich-Villigen, Suisse, October 20-24, 2019.
– S, Stoica, Study of kinematic factors in double-beta decay, in Conference on Neutrino and Nuclear Physics (CNNP) Cape Town 24-28 February 2020 (invited lecture).
Copyright © 2021 Centre International de Formation et de Recherche Avancées en Physique. All Rights Reserved